February 14, 2010

Pierre DeRoche

Visitors, my excuses for posting nothing so long. I am really busy with my internship at the moment. I promise I am going to post more freguently! For this moment I am working on the watch style guide for the month February. We also have a nice topic during the Baselworld fair which starts March 18. We have a special guestreporter from Basel. The watch on the picture is a baselworld 2010 preview from Pierre De Roche. Its a limited editon of 201 pieces.

Technical Specifications

Movement:
Automatic, exclusive Dubois Dépraz calibre, 49 jewels, decorated and engraved circular (360°) rotor, Côtes de Genève large date bridge


Functions:
Hours, minutes, seconds, large date and flyback chronograph with 60-minute and 12-hour counters


Case:
Black PVD titanium container; steel bezel, horns, screw-down crown, crown guard and pushpieces, 45.5 mm
Anti-reflective sapphire crystal and sapphire back
Water-resistant to 100 m

Bracelet/Strap:
Crocodile with safety folding clasp
Other versions Limited series of 21 pieces in pink gold-steel-titanium
Retail $10,000-20,000

Written by: Tobias. S 

No comments:

Post a Comment